A performance guarantee?!? Really? Indeed! We are absolutely positive based on our testing with Triathletes and Time Trialists that if you train effectively with the Aerobar Edge, you WILL IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE. However, we realize this may be the first you've ever heard of or seen the Aerobar Edge. There are a lot of claims in our sport, but very few guarantees. This is one you can take to the bank.
The details are down below, but here's the short version:
1 - Use the Aerobar Edge consistently with the same commitment to training you made previously
2 - Track a few key numbers regularly in order to set and pursue specific targets
3 - Improve your performance and send your success stories to Results@AerobarEdge.com so we can share them with the world!
The Aerobar Edge is a powerful tool, but obviously it can't control the wind, flat tires, illnesses, etc. :-) However, if you'll simply track the basic details provided on our "Performance Optimization" document on the Getting Started page, you will improve your performance. For specific terms and conditions, please see below.
Aerobar Edge Performance Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
The original purchaser of an Aerobar Edge may return it within 12 months of the date of purchase for a refund of the purchase price if his/her cycling performance has not demonstrated a measurable improvement after training with it a minimum one hour/day, three times/week, for 4 consecutive months using the guidelines provided within our Performance Optimization document. The following conditions apply to this Guarantee:
1) The 4-month period begins as soon as the purchaser starts using the Aerobar Edge. The date of first use must be within 6 months of the purchase date. The 4-month period ends 17 weeks from the date of first use.
2) The Aero-nalysis review on AerobarEdge.com must be activated and include the actual rides and results over this 4 month period for review.
3) The beginning power and speed in aero along with % of time spent in aero recorded on baseline rides will be used as the basis for the determination of the improvement and must be recorded within 14 days of the date of first use. Power, speed and % of time in aero are defined as the average speed and average watts recorded on the baseline course per the Performance Optimization document.
4) At approximately one month intervals, the baseline rides are to be repeated as evidence of the 4 month training program with data provided accordingly.
5) It is expected that an Aerobar Edge returned under this Guarantee will show signs of normal use. An adjustment in the refund amount of the original purchase price, excluding shipping, will be made for damages which occur during return transportation, as well as any water damage.
Please contact us in regards to any questions you may have about this guarantee. Physics are physics, so we know that any athlete who uses the Aerobar Edge as intended will undoubtedly see a performance improvement.
We look forward to hearing your success stories!!!